Who is eligible?
- Enrolled or prospective students entering Grades 11 & 12 for the 2020-2021 school year
- Students who are entering G12 should be currently enrolled in a Diploma Programme
- Students who will graduate from ISNS
- Students holding foreign passport or ID
- Students with high English proficiency
- Students who demonstrate high academic achievement
- Students who are well-rounded with active participation in co-curricular activities including sport, clubs, art, music, competitions with leadership attributes.
- Students taking (or intending to take) the Full Diploma Programme
- Full Tuition
- Awarded for the duration of study (up to two years)
- Does not include CAS Trip, Bus, Lunch, Uniforms, Examination Fees, Athletics Trips
How to Apply
- Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Interviews conducted May 13-17, 2020
- Decisions will be announced at the end of May, 2020
- Student must maintain a high academic standing in the full Diploma Programme for the duration of their study
- Student must consistently demonstrate a positive attitude and maximum effort in their learning
- Student must participate in the full school program, including field trips, extra curricular activities, etc.
- Student must meet attendance requirements, not missing more than 10% of school days
- Parents or guardians are expected to be positive school community members
- The Scholarship is non-transferable and the term of study cannot be deferred. Should a student withdraw, the scholarship will be terminated and cashing out for the remaining value of the scholarship is not permitted.
Requirements for Students entering Grade 11 for the Full Diploma Programme at ISNS
Students applying for a full-ride scholarship entering into Grade 11 at ISNS must meet the following criteria:
Requirements for Students entering Grade 12 to continue the Full Diploma Programme at ISNS Students applying for a full-ride scholarship entering into Grade 12 at ISNS must meet the following criteria:
- A total score of at least 50/63 points overall from the 8 subject groups and the Personal Project combined.
- A 4/7 or higher on the Personal Project
- A minimum of a 6/7 for any subject that the student may be considering as an HL course
- A minimum of a 5/7 for any subject that the student may be considering as an SL course
- If coming from a non-IB school, an expected average of 85% or grade of A or above in all of their current subjects
- The student is predicted to score 32 points or higher from their 6 courses on their final report card
- CAS requirements have been met and CAS Coordinator supports admission into DP Year 2
- EE requirements have been met and EE supervisor supports admission into DP Year 2
- TOK requirements have been met and TOK teacher supports admission into DP Year 2
- There is no grade 1 awarded in a subject/level
- There are no more than two grade 2’s awarded (HL or SL)
- There are no more than three grade 3’s or below awarded (HL or SL)
- The student has gained 12 points or more on HL subjects
- The student has gained 9 points or more on SL subjects
- The student has no formal warnings for Academic Misconduct